Monday, October 2, 2017

Cape Cod Day 5 Dream Big Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy





































Our challenge this time 'round over at Another Freaking Scrappy is to use words of Thanks on a layout. Words like - Thank You, Gratitude, Grateful, Thanks as a title or in your journaling all apply!





































I used the opportunity to talk about something I almost lost out on. We had our trip to the CAPE planned for ages until a kid needed to change the week around for school. I then got the opportunity to go to some training which due to moving the week around, conflicted. We tried really hard to change the camping trip, but couldn't. So, I had to make a choice. One of my main rules is that Pratt Inc. is always first and everyone was very excited to head off for a week to explore, so I couldn't let them down. At the very top, my journaling talks about that choice. 





































I was also thankful this layout turned out pretty flat! I produce about two very full scrapbooks a year and I'm always happy to conserve space!

Stop back tomorrow, I'm posting my first Funkie Junkie "tag"! 



2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Mitra, almost PL style and I think you made the wise choice
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! So far this year, not including my gift, I've produced one page...lolol... love this page. I'm so happy you went too...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!