Sunday, November 5, 2017

Friends Together Layout for THE CUTTING CAFE


We had a really nice bunch of kids at our house this past Sunday for paintball. Luke likes to host one of these right events around his birthday, however it's never a Birthday Party. Despite the rain, lots of paint was splattered and kids left grinning. I alternated standing by the wood stove in the garage eating cupcakes with hanging out in my office playing with this really sweet cutting file called Happy Fall Scene Card Template from THE CUTTING CAFE.



























This red truck makes me very happy as does the very cool pumpkins I put in the back. I ran with a water color look that I got by stamping the color on white paper and then spritzing with some clear mist. I even stamped on some grass...little loops. FUN TIMES!!!





































So pretty!!! Those little leaves for the pumpkins are like icing on the cake!

Well, I'm off to put another load of paint clothes in the laundry and start the dishwasher...from party clean up. The smile on my boy's face is worth it though!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout, especially the red truck. Looks like a fun gathering with the boys. Miss seeing your work up close and personal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your family must love looking at all of the layouts you have done in their scrapbooks....you are so fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's so funny that we both went with watercoloring! You must be seeping into my crafty brain... LOVE this layout, and love the look you got with your spritzing of the ink.. very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!