Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Spray Painting in the Cold





































I'll let you in on a secret. Sometimes I don't wait to spray paint until it's warm. It was above freezing this past weekend and I had a little stack of stuff that needed to be spray painted turquoise....so I went for it. The trick is to paint things on a board and then bring them inside somewhere above 50 degrees and let them try. This way you aren't breathing paint spray & fumes and you get things painted!





































There was no way I wasn't going to paint this little stand I picked up at the ReStore soon. In fact I was sorting flowers and getting the ones that still had full packages together before it was even dry.





































This brass frame needed some paint too! I added some gold with a dry brush and then some splatters and sprays of copper. I am hoping the color isn't too intense for the lady I painted it for. If it is, good thing I have more paint!





































Really do love it myself. Maybe she'll not want it after all. ;-)

I'll show you the lion hangers soon. They need to be installed, but first things first....where?

Happy Hump Day!


2 comments:

  1. Wow these look wonderful. love the flower hanger..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! You and your spray paint!! Awesome transformations!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!